Show Your Shoes Some Care
Every woman tend to acquire lot of shoes and they can be a real pain to store, true or false? Oh yeah, you know the answer. Even when they know they don’t wear them anymore, they still hang on to them like a shoe hoader (hahahaha). So… whilst juggling through your busy schedule, its really easy to forget about caring for your shoes. We all want to look after our shoes for them to last longer but just don’t know how to go about it.
Here are some awesome tips for shoe storage below;
- When it comes to storing shoes, your mind tells you first to pile them up on the floor of your closet. And if you insist on sticking with the floor, then you should implement some basic shoe organisation like a shoe hanger or shoe rack.
- Clean the insides especially if you’ve got sweaty feet. Foul odor could be a possible problem. Always swab NOT splash with alcohol or a drop of tee tree oil (an anti fungal agent).
- Whenever you take off your shoes, always let them breathe for several hours before you put them back in your closet.
- Do not throw your shoes into the closet. Line them up nicely. You paid for them, so treat your shoes well. With proper maintenance, a good pair of shoes can last for years.
- If you’ve got leather shoes as well, from time to time, it’ll need more than a wipe down. It needs to be conditioned and polished to help prolong its life.
Remember. shoes provide the comfort and style we all want in our ever step. So how you store your shoes can also help you keep them in good condition and make it last longer for you.